Friday, December 08, 2006

SEASON OF MARRIAGES !!!!

Well I had to put up this blog. So many friends are getting married, I have lost the count. Actually I sat down and in past 2 hours came up with a list.

Season of marriages began on 17th Nov. 2006 when Chitnis got engaged and will end on 4th May 2007 when he gets married. In between that, my 13 friends are getting married.

This doesnot include all the surprise announcements which I am sure some more of my friends will make.

13, funny, for most of people a unlucky number, for me very lucky number, afterall born on 13th.

I could actually post the list of people getting married, but it won't make sense as they are not my school friends.... well

let the season of marriages begin ...hopefully, even my name may get added in it ...he he he

Cheers
Goremaniac

1 Comments:

Blogger Venk said...

The season of marriages is back! As you can guess two of my buddies cannot find time to write on this blog. One is busy with voice chatting and the other with mobile talk. I will continue with what Gore wrote on Season of Marriages is back. I don't know where to start about Gore. I can tell he was starting to get frustrated for not having able to find his match for about two years. As you can understand he is a hard ball to play with. His team-mates and juniors are even afraid to talk to him. He is known for ripping off his opponent's pants during discussions and greeting girls with contempt. I have heard lot of girls were even afraid to talked to him so they turned him down. I wish all the luck to his "would become" fiancee. Being a sharp and abrupt talker he has earned the reputation of a bully in his former company. People find it hard to defend themselves against him for ten consecutive seconds, I did for 18 years and his fiancee has to do for the life!!!!!!!

Mon Oct 20, 02:13:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home